STEVE HARE GIVES INSIGHT TO HIS ALBUM, HEART LIKE YOUR OWN by Dream Music Group on 2013-04-16 14:02:37
Los Angeles, CA (April, 2013) Steve Hare's new album, Heart Like Your Own is coming out May 7th but there is much more to Steve's music other than his eclectic pop appeal. Steve wanted you to hear his heart behind the meaning of the songs. Check it out:
1. Heart Like Your Own –This song is a great pivot point when you need a new start. Sometimes walls are built in our life whether intentionally or not, God wants to help us break them down so we can experience freedom, freedom from ourselves, our insecurities and our past. It all begins and ends with the heart. (YouTube Slide)
2. Back to Your Heart – Coming clean is just a prayer away. We constantly need to renew ourselves with God and no matter how many times we mess up, Jesus is always there loving and wanting you. Being real with Jesus is what it takes.
3. Take It Over – We limit ourselves when we view things through our own eyes and struggle to control situations through our own strength and knowledge. It never works when we try to become the god of our own universe, let the one who made it all Take it Over.
4. See You Shine – You’re never really lost, Jesus is always reaching out to you and it’s his light of love that shows us the way. The closer we draw to Him the brighter he illuminates us to others.
5. Hold Nothing Back – This is a sincere prayer for God to bring on everything He has for my life, to push me out of my comfort zone and into a place of absolute trust
6. Reach a Heart – Every life has a story, every person needs a Savior, every soul, needs Jesus.
7. You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet – You may feel you have plateaued in your walk with God but the amazing thing is He continues to recreate new ways to use us for His glory. God says “For I am about to do something a new…” Don’t put a lid on your life – You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet.
8. On the Edge – Risk, fear, glory, collision, resurrection, that’s living “On the Edge.”
9. I Will Not be Moved – The enemy has a mission: steal, kill, destroy. We survive and thrive by anchoring our Hope in Jesus and this song is a declaration of that principle.
10. Our God is Here – This song encourages us live with boldness, courage and fearless tenacity. To not let the challenges of this life keep us down…when God is for us who can be against us!
11. Beyond our Wildest Dreams – Everybody has dreams, have faith! Take the lid off your life and allow God to exceed your expectations.
12. Your Fire is Here – This worship anthem cries out to God to rain down His presence and consume us with His fire.
13. Heaven Bound – Day dreaming, life dreaming, heart waning for the ultimate destination: Heaven!
For more information about Steve Hare and to pre-order the physical album head on over to SteveHareMusic.com as well as check out his social profiles on Facebook and Twitter. To hear the track, check out the streaming version below. His new album similarly titled, Heart Like Your Own will be in stores and online everywhere, May 7th. Buy his new single today on iTunes: http://bit.ly/16fhQkH
ABOUT DREAM RECORDS
DREAM was founded in 2008 to provide artists with a genuine approach to how real artist development should be done. By allowing for a partnership as a business model, Dream’s artists empower themselves to develop and carry out a real vision for their lives as they affect other people’s lives with their music and message. Incorporating social media, press, radio and touring it’s allowing it’s artists grow together as a family.
Release Date: October 27, 2017 Reviewer: Jon Ownbey Rating: 4 stars
MUSIC VIDEO Kevin Max - Prodigal (Run to You)
ARTICLE Slightly Obsessed #233: When God Tears It Up
A musty odor had been coming from the vicinity of my husband’s man-cave for months. I chalked it up to his old collection of books and memorabilia, but the real cause will force us to tear things up to get to the root of the problem and fix it.