DARLENE ZSCHECH TO RELEASE "IN JESUS' NAME: A LEGACY OF WORSHIP AND FAITH" by Hoganson Media on 2015-01-20 10:41:58
World-renowned worship leader, best-selling author and Hope Unlimited Church Sr. Pastor Darlene Zschech releases In Jesus’ Name: A Legacy of Worship and Faith Jan. 10 from Integrity Music and with Provident Distribution. The 14-song album is a celebration of Zschech’s ministry and features such well-known anthems as “Shout To The Lord,” “Worthy is the Lamb,” “The Potter’s Hand” and “In Jesus’ Name.”
Also included on the recording is Zschech’s song, “My Highest Hope,” which will go to radio this month. Written during her recent battle with cancer, the song, and this album, is a declaration that despite what our circumstances are, we have hope and victory in Jesus’ name.
Pray to the Risen One
My highest Hope
I trust You with my life
Lord over every fear
Your love is holding me
“I KNOW that His love rests upon me like a warm, thick blanket that makes me feel SO comforted and safe no matter what is happening,” blogs Zschech Dec. 31, 2014. “As I put my HOPE in Him, His love will engulf me, and I will be stolen away to a place no one else can go, because it’s a place reserved for Him and me. There is a place in Christ designed just for you too. I KNOW that by His grace I can encourage others to seek first the Kingdom of God, with all they are, for evermore. Every day matters.” See her full blog at http://www.darlenezschech.com/blog/2014/12/31/happy-new-year-and-much-love/.
The complete track listing for In Jesus’ Name: A Legacy of Worship and Faith follows:
1. God Is Here - From album Revealing Jesus, written by Darlene Zschech
2. Hear Our Praises - From album Shout To The Lord 2, written By Reuben Morgan
3. Shout To The Lord - From album Shout To The Lord, written by Darlene Zschech
4. Worthy Is The Lamb - From album Unified: Praise (Live), written by Darlene Zschech
5. At The Cross - From album Mighty To Save, Written By Darlene Zschech, Reuben Morgan
6. Hallelujah - From album Hillsong Christmas, Written By Darlene Zschech
7. You Are Love - From album You Are Love, Written By Darlene Zschech
8. In Jesus’ Name - From album Revealing Jesus, Written By Darlene Zschech, Israel Houghton
9. Blessed - From album Blessed, Written By Darlene Zschech, Reuben Morgan
10. Jesus Lover Of My Soul - From album Shout To The Lord, Written By John Ezzy, Daniel Grul, Stephen McPherson
11. The Potter's Hand - From album Shout To The Lord 2, Written By Darlene Zschech
12. Let The Peace Of God Reign - From album Shout To The Lord, Written By Darlene Zschech
13. My Highest Hope - From album Before Amen: A Worship Collection, Written By Darlene Zschech
14. Amazing Grace - From album Amazing Grace: Timeless Hymns of Faith, Written By John Newton
About Darlene Zschech:
Darlene Zschech is a worship leader, pastor, songwriter, speaker and author, who has led millions of Christians in worship. She has written and performed over eighty songs, including such global anthems as “Worthy Is The Lamb” and “Shout To The Lord,” a song that is sung by an estimated 30 million churchgoers every week and has been covered by at least twenty other artists.
While serving as a worship leader and pastor for Sydney’s Hillsong Church, Darlene wrote for, performed on and helped produce 16 Gold and Platinum-selling live Hillsong albums. She has also penned bestselling books such as Extravagant Worship, The Kiss of Heaven and The Art of Mentoring, which combined, have been translated into 19 languages. And for her work, Darlene received the Gospel Music Association’s International Award, honoring her impact on the Global Church.
Today, Darlene and her husband, Mark, are senior pastors of Hope Unlimited Church on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia, and together founded HOPE: Global (www.hope-global.org). The couple has three daughters and two young grandchildren. Darlene’s most recent project is Revealing Jesus, a live CD/DVD and companion 365-day devotional book. For more information on Darlene, visit www.darlenezschech.com.
About Integrity Music:
Integrity Music is the worship music recording and publishing home to a variety of artists and ministries around the globe including: All Sons & Daughters, Paul Baloche, New Life Worship, Planetshakers, Covenant Worship, Life Worship, Dustin Smith, Worship Central, Desperation Band, Bluetree, Lincoln Brewster, Christine D’Clario, Stu G, Beth Croft, Sheldon Bangera, Julissa, Danilo Montero, Jacobo Ramos and Dove Award winning and nominated songwriters Jennie Lee Riddle, Israel Houghton, Jared Anderson, Michael Farren and Michael Neale.
Integrity is part of the David C Cook family, a nonprofit global resource provider serving the Church with life-transforming materials. Headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and Eastbourne, UK, Integrity is committed to taking songs of substance to the local church and its leaders around the world. Integrity currently controls over 7,000 songs, including the No. 1 radio hit “We Believe” (Newsboys) as well as church standards “Revelation Song,” “Open The Eyes Of My Heart,” “Your Great Name” and “I Am Free.” Additional information can be found at www.integritymusic.com.
Release Date: October 27, 2017 Reviewer: Jon Ownbey Rating: 4 stars
MUSIC VIDEO J.D. Farag - Mid-East Prophecy Update – December 9th 2018
ARTICLE Slightly Obsessed #197: Are We Spiritual Darwinists?
Two secular scientists recently stumbled upon evidence challenging their evolutionary assumptions. Do we subconsciously doubt God's power and quietly live a similar Darwinian existence? Are we ready to be challenged to believe in His power to intervene in our lives?