PASSION: THE ESSENTIAL COLLECTION TO RELEASE NOVEMBER 11TH by The Media Collective on 2014-09-24 11:41:17
Nashville, Tenn. (September 23, 2014) – sixstepsrecords and Capitol Christian Music Group will bring together the very best of the Passion Conferences this November with Passion: The Essential Collection. Available on November 11, the CD + DVD box set will feature 15 songs and seven music videos from Passion, including Chris Tomlin, Kristian Stanfill, Matt Redman, David Crowder*Band, Christy Nockels and Charlie Hall. It will also feature four talks from founder Louie Giglio, bringing together the best representation of the multi-decade impact the Passion Conferences have had on a generation of 18-25 year olds across the country and internationally.
Having sold over 1.5 million units, The Passion Movement has marked the lives of millions around the globe. Passion: The Essential Collection will feature “Our God,” “Lord I Need You,” “How Great Is Our God,” “God of This City” and others that were originally introduced to the church by Passion. For a full track listing, see below.
Kristian Stanfill and Passion are currently on the road for the 26-city “Passion: Take It All Tour.” The tour is making stops around the country, paving the way for January’s Passion 2015 Conferences in Atlanta (Jan 2-4; 16-18) and Houston (Jan 30-Feb 1).
1. Holy Is The Lord (Chris Tomlin)
2. One Thing Remains (Kristian Stanfill)
3. 10,000 Reasons [Bless The Lord] (Matt Redman)
4. Our God (Chris Tomlin)
5. How He Loves (David Crowder*Band)
6. Healing Is In Your Hands (Christy Nockels)
7. Whom Shall I Fear [God Of Angel Armies] (Chris Tomlin)
8. You Never Let Go (Matt Redman)
9. Amazing Grace [My Chains Are Gone] (Chris Tomlin)
10. Better Is One Day (Charlie Hall)
11. In Christ Alone (Kristian Stanfill)
12. God Of This City (Chris Tomlin)
13. Like A Lion (David Crowder*Band)
14. Waiting Here For You (Christy Nockels)
15. How Great Is Our God (Chris Tomlin)
1. The Lord Our God (Kristian Stanfill)
2. Let It Be Jesus (Christy Nockels)
3. Mercy [From Lift] (Matt Redman)
4. White Flag (Chris Tomlin)
5. Here’s My Heart (Crowder)
6. My Heart Is Yours (Kristian Stanfill)
7. God’s Great Dance Floor (Chris Tomlin)
1. Let’s Work It Out (From Passion: 2010)
2. We Will Carry The Name (From Passion: 2011)
3. Raise To Life By The Breath Of A Living God (From Passion: 2013)
4. Crushed By Grace (From Passion: 2014)
About Passion Conferences:
Led by a stirring in the heart of Atlanta-based pastor, Louie Giglio, Passion was birthed in 1997 to see the 20+ million college students across the globe awaken to the reality of an omnipotent and glorious Creator. Since then, millions of students from across the globe have joined the Passion movement, united across ministry and denominational lines, to seek the face of God in worship and prayer at nine conferences, four world tours and multiple one-day and regional events. Passion’s core scripture, Isaiah 26:8 states: “Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.” The small Passion Team is led by Louie Giglio and operates under the direction of a Board that is committed to spreading the fame of Jesus Christ to college students around the globe.
Founded in 2000 by Louie Giglio, sixstepsrecords is a worship label and a division of Passion Conferences. sixstepsrecords’ artists include Chris Tomlin (Love Ran Red), Crowder (Neon Steeple), Matt Redman (Your Grace Finds Me), Christy Nockels (Into the Glorious), Kristian Stanfill (Mountains Move), and Passion (Passion: Take It All). The label partners with Sparrow Records/Capitol Christian Music Group for A&R, marketing, sales and distribution operations. For more information on sixstepsrecords, visit: www.sixstepsrecords.com.
Release Date: October 27, 2017 Reviewer: Jon Ownbey Rating: 4 stars
MUSIC VIDEO J.D. Farag - Mid-East Prophecy Update – December 9th 2018
ARTICLE Slightly Obsessed #197: Are We Spiritual Darwinists?
Two secular scientists recently stumbled upon evidence challenging their evolutionary assumptions. Do we subconsciously doubt God's power and quietly live a similar Darwinian existence? Are we ready to be challenged to believe in His power to intervene in our lives?